Dandelion Cement Tiles - Ivory + Honey
Dandelion cement tiles by Marrakech Design.
Designed in Sweden by Claesson Koivisto Rune, an architectural practice and multi-disciplinary design studio for Marrakech Design.
Colour: Ivory + Honey
Size: 200 x 230 x 12mm
- Sold per: 0.55 square metre (just over half a square metre).
- Designed in Sweden for Marrakech Design, handmade in Marrakech.
- Material cement.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, commercial spaces, and wet areas including bathrooms and wet rooms with appropriate sealer.
- Suitable for underfloor heating - follow the installation guide.
- Product must be sealed. This is an easy process - see the FAQ and Installation guide for further information and watch the video below. Add sealant to your pallet delivery (see below).
Marrakech Design Tiles
Marrakech Design's cement tiles, designed by a collective of renowned Swedish architects and designers, offer stunning surfaces for both floors and walls. These tiles have gained global recognition, including the prestigious Elle Deco International Design Awards.
This design project by Mink Interiors showcases the stunning Kimono cement tiles in laurel and pure white.