Oak Flooring - Herringbone design (mid-toned natural brown)
- Herringbone pattern and layout
- Engineered boards with European oak 4mm top layer
- Brushed and fumed
- Finished in matt UV oil (7 layers of commercial grade oil)
- Individual board size: depth 15mm x width 120mm x length 600 mm
- Sold per pack, each pack contains 1.728 sqm
- Tongue & groove
- Grade ABC
- Sustainable FSC 100%
- PEFC 100% certified top layer
- FSC 100% backing layer
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Palletised kerbside delivery
Sustainably Sourced Wood Flooring
Marrakech Design Tiles
Marrakech Design's cement tiles, designed by a collective of renowned Swedish architects and designers, offer stunning surfaces for both floors and walls. These tiles have gained global recognition, including the prestigious Elle Deco International Design Awards.
This design project by Mink Interiors showcases the stunning Kimono cement tiles in laurel and pure white.